Saturday, July 2, 2022

Garden Decking

 Decking has been popular since the late 90s, and has proved to be showing no sign of going out of fashion,  it has been a trade I have been in since 1995, recently retired I am able now to pass on my knowledge to you all.

The DIY market has always been there and is starting to get better, over the years of my building such structures, I have taken up so many old timber decks that were not only badly designed, but built in such a way that were darn right dangerous. 

Come back later to find some of the best ways to build and design a timber deck to be proud of,and also I give advice about composite, the pros and cons of it.

If you have any questions about this subject them email me on peter117195261@gmail.com



No comments:

Day to Day events

Spring time

  The sun awakes in a sleepy stretch,  Yawning warmth on a winter's wretch.  Birdsong flutters on the breeze,  Waking trees from slumber...