Sunday, October 23, 2022

Me Today Sunday

 What a difference a day makes, raining very hard, thunder and lightning, good for the garden.

Its sunday, which use to be a day of rest, these days its just like any other, people working most of the day.

Watching my favourite program for a sunday which sometimes I catch up, and that is Love your weekend with Alan, great show, love the ode to joy spot, and I really love the cabin which the show is filmed in one of those would suit me very well if I had the room in the garden, having said that I guess there is room, but it take the whole plot to build one, no room for the washing line. 

What do we all think about the politics at the moment, bit of a mess for sure.

Anyone got the heating on yet, we have not had ours on yet trying to hold out as long as we can, but with the weather being mild its good and keeps the rooms in the 19 and 20 c area.

Really would love to know how you are spending your sunday let me know in the comments 

No comments:

Day to Day events

Spring time

  The sun awakes in a sleepy stretch,  Yawning warmth on a winter's wretch.  Birdsong flutters on the breeze,  Waking trees from slumber...