Sunday, January 8, 2023

Digital

 Bloody hell its hard life sometimes is it not?

Trying to sell digital downloads, been on etsy, ebay, payhip, had some sales but not as many as i thought, in this digital world I was thinking that selling downloads would be simple, unless the files I am selling are complete rubbish of course which many have told me they are not, cannot see what else I can do to get sales, some feed back would be great.  Christophercreate is the name of the shops. 

On a lighter note but none the less important, my wife Joanne has got slightly better I think, two patches on and they seem to be working, nothing to do with smoking as she has never ever done that, patches are for other health issues, hope it continues, what she has there is no cure, but medication will calm it down.

Another start of the week tomorrow, hope its a good one for you all 


see you soon from the daily grind 


No comments:

Day to Day events

Spring time

  The sun awakes in a sleepy stretch,  Yawning warmth on a winter's wretch.  Birdsong flutters on the breeze,  Waking trees from slumber...