Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Not up to it


Another day at the grind, peaceful one.  Went for walk earlier was a lovely day.
I am trying to get myself sorted, have not been 100 per cent for a while now, since retiring after working for 40 years takes some getting used too, your whole system needs to adjust.  Looking for a hobby, perhaps earn a little whilst doing it, but where do you start.

I had thought of selling digital downloads, bet thats easy I said to myself, perhaps it is but have not sold very many so gave it up.  So the daily grind is sitting most of the day thinking and watching far too much TV.
Any ideas would be much appreciated. 

 

No comments:

Day to Day events

Spring time

  The sun awakes in a sleepy stretch,  Yawning warmth on a winter's wretch.  Birdsong flutters on the breeze,  Waking trees from slumber...