Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Autumn


 


In shades of green, the trees stand tall and proud,

Their branches reaching high, a verdant crown,
While clouds of white drift gently through the sky,
Casting their shadows on the earth below.
The sunbeams dance upon the verdant leaves,
Their golden rays a symphony of light,
As gentle breezes whisper through the trees,
Carrying melodies that fill the air with delight.
Along the paths, where sunlight paints the way,
I walk with joyful heart, my spirit free,
And as I stroll, I hear the Beatles' play,
Their music lifting my soul with ecstasy.
Oh, what a wonderful world, I softly sing,
A world of beauty, where joy takes wing.
All reacti

No comments:

Day to Day events

Spring time

  The sun awakes in a sleepy stretch,  Yawning warmth on a winter's wretch.  Birdsong flutters on the breeze,  Waking trees from slumber...