Saturday, November 25, 2023

Need a Hug

 



In the depths of my despair, A yearning for solace, a comforting prayer. I long for a hug, a warm embrace, To chase away the shadows, replace.

Oh, to feel the gentle touch, A silent language, saying so much. A whisper of hope, a soothing balm, To soothe my wounded heart, bring inner calm.

I'm drowning in a sea of doubt, My worth seems lost, my value in drought. I crave a lifeline, a reassuring word, To lift me up, when I'm feeling unheard.

Someone to tell me, "You're not as worthless as you think," To rekindle the spark, my spirit's missing link. A simple phrase, yet oh so grand, To mend the pieces, scattered in the sand.

I yearn for that hug, that empathetic touch, To remind me I matter, I mean so much. To quell the storm raging within, And let the healing light begin.

No comments:

Day to Day events

Spring time

  The sun awakes in a sleepy stretch,  Yawning warmth on a winter's wretch.  Birdsong flutters on the breeze,  Waking trees from slumber...