Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Cracked up to Be

 More waiting for the car to be done, why is it taking so long, have any of you been waiting several weeks for cars to be repaired.

Lovely day outside here in Medway, might go a for a walk in a minute, try and blow some cobwebs away, very silent here as well, hows it where you are, what sort of day are you having so far.

Long pause..................

Been for the walk, only 20 mins lovely.

Its been a funny year so far, bit like last one, never really knowoing what to do, too much time on my hands now I am retired, if you are retired I would love to hear from you.

Here at the daily grind I have aften wondered what retirement would be like, working all those years wishing for some time to do things, going where I want to go, but, now its here its not all that its cracked up to be, I would go as far to say I am not liking it one bit.

Still active just, wishing something would happen, trying to make things happen, some professions like acting would be lovely, as you never really retire going well into the 80s and still going, but as I am not an actor although my wife shes I do a good impression of a pain in the neck.

Still something will happen at some point.

see you all soon 

No comments:

Day to Day events

Spring time

  The sun awakes in a sleepy stretch,  Yawning warmth on a winter's wretch.  Birdsong flutters on the breeze,  Waking trees from slumber...