Saturday, January 14, 2023

Mistakes

 Saturday, was once a great day as it is for many, now retired its just another day, sad but true.

Wishing life would start again sometimes, but to take all the gadgets and money back with me, does anyone else feel this way, wishing you had a reverse button, wouldnt that be fantastic.

I have made mistakes along the way, many of us I guess, I have made three big ones, the first getting married for the second time, yes the second, that was certainly a big mistake and I am not being against women, but the lady was to turn out to be a wrong one.  The second was to get involved with a con man in Snodland, I was a passionate photographer still am really, but pound signs and the chance to what I thought would change my life for the good, turned out to be the complete opposite, he is now dead and I wish him all the heat they can give him, the third was to get involved with a worker, the money ha cost me when I sat down and went through all my books was bad, my fault for being unselfish, thinking of him when doing the work to keep him in socks and trousers, but really spent money, still as said retired now, so he will have to find his own work, I have noticed a company he started is no longer around.

I am not bitter as I  am now ok and with my soul mate Joanne.

Let have some feed back from you all would love to hear if you would like a reverse button


see you all soon 

No comments:

Day to Day events

Spring time

  The sun awakes in a sleepy stretch,  Yawning warmth on a winter's wretch.  Birdsong flutters on the breeze,  Waking trees from slumber...