Thursday, January 5, 2023

Is retirement good or bad

 Retirement is not what its claimed to be, yes I can get up when I want too, yes I can go to places if I want too, and a number of other things, but sometimes the boredom is beyond belief, one day blends into another day, and I thought I would never get to the stage where you, just for a moment, forget what day it is, started to use a calender so much to remember the appointments I may have, I use to keep all this in my head without any trouble.

The only good thing I can sau about it is, well there you go cannot say anything good about it. 

Retirement is not good.



No comments:

Day to Day events

Spring time

  The sun awakes in a sleepy stretch,  Yawning warmth on a winter's wretch.  Birdsong flutters on the breeze,  Waking trees from slumber...