Friday, January 6, 2023

My day Jan 6th

 today was a good day, really good, got the ok as regards to my repair on my car that my neighbour hit, after nearly 8 weeks its almost ready, hooray, hate the curtesy car rubbish to drive, at least it has 4 wheels someone said, yes but the wheels do not go fast.

joanne went to the hairdressers, i went to b & q, you guessed it they did not have what i wanted, in the end amazon came to the rescue and at a much better price, delivery tomorrow, you cannot fault amazon can you, or perhaps you can.

Reported a water leak in the road today, they say theres a water shortage sometimes this has been leaking for 2 days, imagine how much water has been wasted. 

Received three christmas cards today, the post workers have been on strike at various times so deliveries are all in a mess.

I was watching my team Man U beating everton, but everton has just scored so it 2 all now darn it, all hang on its offside so back to 2 1 united, lovely VAR, got that one right.

Getting some visits at my payhip shop christophercreate, got the same on on etsy as well, selling digital downloads, hopefully it will take off, beautiful images and files for sale from 50 pence, quality files.

So nearly time for bed, not really tired though, but will go up soon, so I will say goodnight stay safe 




No comments:

Day to Day events

Spring time

  The sun awakes in a sleepy stretch,  Yawning warmth on a winter's wretch.  Birdsong flutters on the breeze,  Waking trees from slumber...