Saturday, January 7, 2023

More from the daily grind

 Still here folks, the footy I was watching turned out to be a win for Spurs, my team is Man UNited, but my wifes is Spurs so shes a happy bunny.

Getting dark now, hate the days with dark early days, why dont they leave the time and clocks alone instead of moving them, this hour change goes back to the second world war, it was done I think because of the war effort, scotland was the reason, it was to keep the summer days lighter morning and night time, leave them at the summer time thats what I say. 

The weather at the daily grind is ok but not brilliant, here we are 4.20 pm and its getting darker, thanks scotland.

See you allsoon from the daily grind 

No comments:

Day to Day events

Spring time

  The sun awakes in a sleepy stretch,  Yawning warmth on a winter's wretch.  Birdsong flutters on the breeze,  Waking trees from slumber...