Wednesday, November 22, 2023

A lifes Journey

 









A Life's Journey
Born in the fifties, a sensitive soul,
Through life's ups and downs, I've taken my toll.
Married twice, but neither one right,
Now with my female soulmate, I find my light.
I've been let down, I've been used,
But I've never given up, I've never refused.
To speak my mind, to be true to me,
Even though some may not agree.
Now seventy-one, I'm still going strong,
With a heart full of love, and a passion to belong.
I'll do so much, but watch out if too much,
For I'm a firecracker, I'm a shooting star, I'm clutch.
So here's to life, and all its twists and turns,
To the lessons learned, and the bridges burned.
May we all find our soulmate, and live our truth,
And speak our minds, with courage and ruth.



No comments:

Day to Day events

Spring time

  The sun awakes in a sleepy stretch,  Yawning warmth on a winter's wretch.  Birdsong flutters on the breeze,  Waking trees from slumber...