Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Lost Youth

 



Lost Youth

Oh, lost youth, where have you gone?
I miss you more than words can say.
The days of carefree laughter,
And the nights of endless play.
I remember building go-karts,
And racing down the street.
I remember staying out all day,
With my friends, so carefree and sweet.
We'd climb trees and play hide-and-seek,
And run through fields of green.
We'd build forts and have adventures,
And our imaginations would preen.
But time flies by so quickly,
And youth fades like a dream.
Now I'm all grown up, with responsibilities,
And it seems like yesterday I was just a gleam.
I miss the innocence of childhood,
And the magic of those days.
But I'm grateful for the memories,
And the joy that still stays.
So here's to lost youth,
And all the good times we had.
May we always cherish those moments,
Even though they're now in the past.
its only a short ride folks!!

No comments:

Day to Day events

Spring time

  The sun awakes in a sleepy stretch,  Yawning warmth on a winter's wretch.  Birdsong flutters on the breeze,  Waking trees from slumber...