Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Ode to the Pin number

 Just a little light humour





Ode to a Bank PIN Number
Oh, bank PIN number, you're my secret key,
To all my treasures, big and small.
You keep my hard-earned cash safe and sound,
And help me access it at my call.
You're a four-digit code, so secure,
That only I know your combination.
You're my guardian angel at the ATM,
And my trusty companion for online transactions.
I know I can always count on you,
To be there for me when I need you most.
You're the gatekeeper to my financial world,
And I'm so grateful for your protection.
So thank you, bank PIN number,
For being the best financial friend a person could ask for.
I promise to keep you safe and secret,
For as long as we both shall live.
All reactions:
Amy Jane Christopher

No comments:

Day to Day events

Spring time

  The sun awakes in a sleepy stretch,  Yawning warmth on a winter's wretch.  Birdsong flutters on the breeze,  Waking trees from slumber...