Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Soulmate

 Been working on this for a while, and here it is


Joanne, My Soulmate and Best Friend
Joanne, my soulmate, my best friend,
For thirty-three years, our bond has no end.
Through thick and thin, you've been by my side,
A shoulder to cry on, a source of pride.
You're the one who knows me better than me,
You're the one who sets my spirit free.
You're the one who makes me laugh until I cry,
And the one who wipes my tears when I sigh.
You're the one who makes me feel complete,
You're the one who makes my heart beat.
You're the one who makes me whole,
You're the one who completes my soul.
Joanne, my soulmate, my best friend,
I'm so grateful for your love without end.
I cherish our friendship, I treasure our bond,
And I'm so lucky to have you in my life beyond.
Thank you for being you, Joanne,
You're the best soulmate and best friend a person could ask for.
All reactions:
Amy Jane Christopher, David Smith and 2 others

No comments:

Day to Day events

Spring time

  The sun awakes in a sleepy stretch,  Yawning warmth on a winter's wretch.  Birdsong flutters on the breeze,  Waking trees from slumber...