Monday, January 16, 2023

Need a holiday

 The daily grind here again, today has been not too bad, my partner joanne had a blood test, and then we did some shopping, what a wonderful life we lead, we need a holiday badly.

Holidays have been off the table for a few years, and we may not get abroad this year, holidays in Britain or staycation as its being called, must admit there are many areas of britain I would love to visit, maybe a bucket list is in order.

One place I would love to go to is Scotland, for its landcape and historic areas its always been in my mind, if abroad Germany or Austria, if what I have heard and seen of these two contries this again I would love to visit.

Maybe one day.

see you all soon 

No comments:

Day to Day events

Spring time

  The sun awakes in a sleepy stretch,  Yawning warmth on a winter's wretch.  Birdsong flutters on the breeze,  Waking trees from slumber...