Wednesday, January 18, 2023

New Car?

 Wondering about a new car, or new to me, mine was hit by a neighbour who is 88 years old and sadly he could not control his vehicle, still friends, but mine is still waiting parts to be done, but really thinking about changing it when I do get it back, its been 8 weeks now, driving a rental which is all paid for by the third parties insurance as they accepted liability.

We see if I feel the same when I get mine back, would love an electric but they are so expensive to buy.

And the set up, unless chgarging at home, is still not great. 

What do you drive, what type, let me know looking for some ideas.


see you all soon

No comments:

Day to Day events

Spring time

  The sun awakes in a sleepy stretch,  Yawning warmth on a winter's wretch.  Birdsong flutters on the breeze,  Waking trees from slumber...